ABUNDANT ACTIVITY OUTDOORS
We would be more than happy to arrange activities for you. Just give us a little prior notice.
- Hill walking (including winter conditions). Guide maps and route information at the Inn.
- Walking (the Kerry Way - right on our doorstep - is the longest Way in Ireland - 135 Miles).
- Rock climbing
- Sea cliff climbing (9 miles)
- Cycle touring and bike hire
- Horse riding
- Fishing (salmon and trout. River and lake) licences at the Inn
- Canoeing, sailing, and windsurfing (day courses at Cappanalea Outdoor Centre)
- Archaeology (ogham stones, ring forts and souterrains)
- Wildlife studies (puffin, seal on coast and locally chough peregrine falcon, merlin, snow bunting and dorrerel)
- Transportation (to and from Killarney) on request.
- Golf (Dooks and Killarney).