1. Printing extracts from this web site
Please feel free to print extracts from this site for your personal use - so long as you observe the copyright of the material.
Problems when printing from Netscape Navigator
Some Netscape Navigator users have problems printing extracts from this web site. This is due to the fact that most pages have a colo(u)red background, and Netscape Navigator appears to have a problem printing certain text/graphics combinations where a background is specified in the html file.
Three alternative workaround solutions:
- Remove the background while you are printing. To do this go to OPTIONS, then GENERAL PREFERENCES and select "ALWAYS USE MY COLORS, OVERRIDING DOCUMENT" or similar depending on the Netscape Navigator version you are using. Print as required. Go into the same menu and de-select the override option when your printing exercise has been completed - or -
- If you have another browser installed, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer - use this to print the material. - or -
- Save the file(s) you wish to print using FILE then SAVE AS - and give it a name. Open the file in your text editor and remove the line with:
"BODY BGCOLOR=#OOOOFF TEXT=FFFFFF LINK=7fffOO VLINK=D9D919 ALINK=FFOOOO". or similar
"BODY" statement. Save the file again.
Finally, open it in your browser and print it.
2. Problem finding the information you are looking for?
Firstly check the site index . If it is not in the index please send Feedback You might also want to try this
3. Objects too large on screen - screen sizing problems
The frames version of this site will only operate satisfactorily on a medium or higher resolution
monitor. If you are using a low resolution monitor Start here.If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer also try clicking on the Font icon to reduce the font sizes.