Mozilla ActiveX control test for IE!
This is a simple test to see if your Mozilla control works. It uses IE to
instantiate an instance of the Mozilla control into a page and provides simple
The test will not work from any Netscape/Mozilla browser so don't bother trying!
Before proceeding read this carefully:
- If you
proceed you understand and accept the risks of running a beta quality
ActiveX control from your Internet Explorer browser.
- The Mozilla control may crash IE, taking down your desktop with it.
- The Mozilla control may leak memory, degrading the performance of your
- The Mozilla control will only work if you have followed the configuration
settings that were detailed on the main page.
- You will have to change your IE security settings
to prompt you when it encounters controls that are not marked safe for
scripting. The Mozilla control will not be loaded otherwise.
Remember to change the setting back after you are done!
- It is highly recommended that you configure IE via its advanced settings
to run each browser window in a separate process to minimize issues arising
from an instable or broken control.
- Do not taunt the Mozilla control.
If you accept all this then: