THE IRISH HABITAT CONSERVATION STAMP.

 

THE PROGRAM.

The program is a means of raising funds for the conservation of wildlife habitats in Ireland, in particular wetlands. Funds are generated through the sale of conservation stamps and limited edition artwork based on the stamp. All funds raised are reserved solely for investment in habitat conservation. Administrative costs for the program are underwritten from its own funds by the NARGC  which is the exclusive Irish partner for the program. 80% of funds raised will be applied to projects in Ireland and the remaining 20% will go towards the European program for international projects.
 

WHO IS IT RELEVANT TO AND WHY?

The program has an immediate relevance to conservationists, hunters ornithologists, philatelists and wildlife art collectors, in fact the program has a relevance to anyone who is concerned with conserving the environment while at the same time providing access to wildlife habitats for educational purposes which will inevitably encourage a better understanding of environmental
issues. In addition it is open to any interested party to submit an application which conforms to criteria laid down for funding under the program.
 

HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED?

Everyone can be involved by simply purchasing one stamp. For those who wish to make a larger commitment, a combination
framed limited edition print by famous artist Julian Friers can be purchased. By purchasing a limited edition print and/or stamp you will not only be making a valuable contribution to the conservation of wildlife habitat but also gaining a valuable collectible which will increase in value in years to come.
 
 

ITEM

PRICE(IR£)

LIMITED EDITION PRINT £35.00 
GOLD PLATED MEDALLION £60.O00
 
STAMP £5.00
FRAME £16.00
For framed prints please include £5.00 postage and packaging.
 
To order email  duckstamp@nargc.iol.ie
Write to Irish Habitat Conservation Stamp Program, 6 Sandford Road, Ranalagh, Dublin 6, Rep. of Ireland.
Telephone 00353 (01) 4974888

 Back to NARGC Homepage.