- Serving the astrological community with more than 20 years of professional data research -
|: Research Projects (IAS)||IRL - Portsalon, 1998/99|
colleague(s) and friends worldwide,
My co-researcher Thomas Siegfried (* 29.5.1956, 14h 15m MET,Kaiserlautern/D), I (*15.10.1944, 6h 35m a.m. MET, Goerlitz/D) and the IAS-Team would like to invite you to take part in three of our actual research projects:.
Research Project Astrologers / RPA:
This project has 3 main goals:
a.) Building up a comprehensive data collection of historical as well as contemporary astrologers (including biographical informations) to honour the pioneering work of many generations of astrologers all around the world, who dedicated their life to astrology, mother of all sciences
b.) attempt to discover wether there are astrological factors which allow astrologers to feel and understand esoteric energies easier than ordinary people do and
c.) - in case we get enough feedback as well as finding sponsors and advertisers - to produce a low cost CD-ROM: THE WORLD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ASTROLOGERS, with the whole collection of data and biographies (sorted by countries) and with according research facilities (e.g. keyword search).
Same Sex Research / SSR: (-
Often researched, but still interesting):
Statistical research about possible astrological factors for homo and bisexuality (male/female) as well as perverted sexual behaviour, prostitution (female/male) and extreme forms of heterosexuality.
Life Rhythm Research / LRR
( Night-Owl - Early Bird):
Statistical research about possible astrological
reasons why there are day- and night orientated people and
why there is a time altered rhythm in 10% of the world population (-which
equals the procentage of night-orientated animals and plants). Newest international
REM-Research verified this fact which will have future consequences for
flexible individual working rhythms, school and education, hospitalisation,
wiser use of his own potential etc. There are already many activities of
civil rights groups to bring this message over.
RESEARCH PROJECT ASTROLOGERS / RPA
To build up a WORLD ENYCLOPEDIA OF ASTROLOGERS we would like to ask you for:
1. Your. POSTAL ADDRESS, .full name, fax, telephone, email, website.........:
2. Your. PERSONAL DATA .(-please mention if your time of birth is via BC, parents, rectification, baby book, hospital, church records, midwife etc.). If possible add a copy of your birth-document to have your time of birth as authentic as possible and documented in our archives..........:
· 3. Your detailed. BIOGRAPHY.. (no text limitations). In sending your vita please mention some of the most important and relevant events of your life (e.g. partnerships, profession, illnessess ... etc.). In addition we would appreciate if you could enhance your bio with a copyright-free and personally signed photo..........:
· 4. Would you describe yourself as a 1. professional. ASTROLOGER..(since...), 2. part time astrologer (since...), 3. research astrologer (since...), 4. serious interested hobby astrologer (since...), 5. neo-astrologer.......:
· 5. Please describe your. BASIC LINE .concerning astrology: e.g. psychological astrology, esoteric astrology, horary astrology, mundane astrology, humanistic astrology, experimental astrology, traditional astrology, Vedic astrology, Chinese astrology, Buddhist astrology (which style?), sidereal astrology, theosophical astrology, cosmobiology, uranian astrology, financial astrology, combination of eastern philosophy and western astrology, medical astrology, astrology as an art-form, philosophical astrology, spiritual astrology, scientific astrology, Huber school...............:
· 6. Do you. WORK .mainly as a 1. councellor, 2. lecturer, 3. workshop leader, 4. author, 5. active member of an astrological group or organization, 6. head of your own astrology group (school), 7. still as an advanced student, 8. research astrologer, 9. media astrologer (tv, radio, newspaper, internet), 10. just for private studies, 11. just for fun :) ...............:
· 7. Did you. STUDY .mainly 1.self taught ( autodicat), 2. by empirical research and intuition, 3. as a member of a private study- or newsgroup (name?), 4. as a member of a school or astrological association (name?), 5. as a private student of one special astrologer (name?), 6. correspondence course (-which)...........:
· 8. Are you an approved (certified) astrologer (TITLE? school ?) - MEMBER .of an organisation(s)........:
· 9. What was your main. MOTIVATION .to study astrology, e.g. 1. seeking for self experience, 2. a life-crisis (e.g. health, partnership), 3. to make it a business, 4. to proof or disproof astrology, 4. curiosity, 5. to find a sence why people are different, 6. by observations and experiences, 7. by instinct or mystical insights, 8. finding a way helping yourself and others, 9. by reading an astrological book or meeting an astrologer, 10. by influence of a close friend or family member, 11. while studying depth psychology, 12. beeing disappointed by psychology and exoteric sciences...........:
· 10. Your most favoured. TECHNIQUES..and topics: e.g. primary directions (-which), house progressions, distance values, composite, combine, lunasolar, Vedic techniques, astrocartography, planetoids (which?), fixed stars, hypothetical planets (-which?), solar returns, lunar returns, transits (-which?), tertiatary directions, synastry, house rulers, galactic & supergalactic centre, midpoints, harmonics (-which?), small aspects (-which?), helioncentric methods, planet-nodes, rectifications (-which?), biorhythms, part of fortune, unaspected planets, void-of-course Moon, parallels, own techniques (-which?) ................:
· 11. Your favoured. HOUSE SYSTEM(s)............:
· 12. Name your. FAVOURITE .astrologers (-which?), authors (-which?), book-titles (-which?), astrological software (-which?), website(s)?................:
· 13. Your other. ESOTERIC INTERESTS .: e.g. tarot, numerology, meditation, yoga, body-therapy, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shamanism, Taoism, Gestalt, theosophy, anthroposophy, alchemy, depth psychology, Christianity, reiki, physiognomy, graphology, alternative healing, palm reading, dice oracles, fortune telling, reincarnation therapy, parapsychology, homoeopathy, colour therapy, ufology....................:
· 14. Did you. PUBLISH .any books, major articles, gave special lectures, worked in tv- or radioshows?- If so, please mention title(s) resp. subject(s).............:
· 15. Do you have a personal. PHILOSOPHY.concerning astrology?..............:
· 16. What do you think about the. FUTURE .of astrology? (e.g. astral world religion)..............:
· 17. Do you really believe that we live in the. AGE OF AQUARIUS :)..- even though this would implicate the acceptance of the sidereal star constellations instead of the tropical zodiac? (or both systems?)...........:
· 18. Could you recommend. OTHER ASTROLOGERS of your country whom we should contact? (name, address, email or fax)............:
· 19. Do you have data (-also death data) of famous astrologers of the. PAST?:..........:
· 20. Do you agree that your data, bio and statements can be published in the. WORLD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ASTROLOGERS ?............:
you get already your free emailed or printed copy of.
150 GERMAN ASTROLOGERS ? ............:
p.s.: Your entry would be brightened up by sending additional material like a copyright-free photo, an example of your handwriting (e.g. signature), your hobbies, important life events, a short article you wrote etc.YOU.create your entry as interesting and vital as you like. Although the preferred language is ENGLISH.you could wright in your native language. But we can’t guaranty a translation. If possible send your texts on DISK or via email. We would also very much appreciate if you would mention this project to your friends, in your countries newsletters, magazines, internet newsgroups or even on your own website. So far magazines like ‘Kosmos’ (Isar/USA), ‘Realta’ (IRL), ‘Considerations’ (USA), ‘FAA-Journal’ (AUS), ‘Mountain Astrologer’ (USA), ‘Astrological Journal’ (GB), ‘Correlations’ (GB), ‘Linguaggio Astrale’ (I), ‘Datanotizie’ (I), ‘Data Plus’ (GB), ‘Data News’ (USA), many international websites and others reported about our research projects.
2.) SAME SEX RESEARCH / SSR
· Do you have in your personal data collection anonymous data of male and / or female HOMOSEXUALS .and. BISEXUALS .(-which are not yet published in the ISAR or Steinbrecher data bank)?- If so, please send us as much data as possible (- statistics need a high number of horoscopes). If possible add some. REMARKS .like e.g.: promiscous, feminine, masculine, normal, chauvinist, pederast, masochist, sadist, leather scene, transvestite, open sexuality, hidden sexuality, steady relationships, moderate, year of Coming Out, Aids-victim, pervert, self confident, charmer, platonic love, discreet, married, neo-sexual, soft, aggressive, family conflicts (father/-mother), problematic, sunny boy (girl), profession......and some. BIOGRAPHICAL NOTES .(-if available). Please mention also the source of the birth time (via BC, via parents, via personal statement, via hospital records, via baby-book, family bible, via friends etc.)...........:
· Would you like to be mentioned as the according data collector ?.............:
· Could you recommend other astrologers or data collectors who could have data concerning this research project?............:
p.s. Please take notice that we have a positive and liberal attitude towards various forms of individual sexuality.:). Don’t be afraid that we understand Homo- or Bisexuality as a disease. We just want to do research on this subject. So don’t hesitate to send us your data.
LIFE RHYTHM RESEARCH (NIGHT OWL - EARLY BIRD) / LRR
· Newest scientific evidence shows that 10% of the world population are night-orientated and have their deepest REM-phases around midday or the early afternoon. We would like to test if there are astrological factors which could cause this phenomenon.
· Do you have any data of predominently night-orientated or very early morning-orientated people?- Some personal remarks are welcome (-also source of birthtime as: via BC, via parents, via personal statement, via hospital records...)..............:
A.. NIGHT OWLS: B.. EARLY BIRDS:
· Would you like to be mentioned as the according data collector?:
p.s. Of course we are interested in ALL KINDS OF DATA (personalities, mundane) with short background informations and reliability of source. In exchange we send you data of our archives. To see what we have in stock (stand Oct. 96) just download ourarchives-list from our WEBSITE:
With kind regards from Ireland
p.s.: - Republishing (e.g. from
your website) or linking this project from your website is very much appreciated.
Just let us know by email. Thank you.
|"Astrological research is one of
the most important phases of our work. Age-old ideas need to be tested
and new approaches examined if we are ever to know what works and what
doesn't in this field."
- American astrologer Alphee Lavoie -
|Research/Download & Printout||Research/Letter||150 German Astrologers||150 German Astrologers/Download||Taeger-Archives/Tables||APDC|
updated July 99