Record number: 100
Anglicised form: Inishnee Light
Townland: Inis Ní
|R.C. Parish:||Civil Parish:||Barony:|
Location: Near the SW point of the southern portion of the island.
Description: A small automated lighthouse.
History: Inaugurated 6th Nov. 1961 [date on the concrete foundations]. Replaced an older iron light. [TR, from Inis Ní farmer]Established 1910, occulting, changed to a flashing light 1962. A white column on a square concrete base. [Information from the Commissioners of Irish Lights]