The Church of Saints Eithne & Fidelma was built in 1841. It contains a beautiful stained glass window depicting the baptism of both saints at nearby Ogulla Well. Another window in the Church is also regarded as one of the finest works in stained glass painting.
Tulsk National School was built in 1909. Major refurbishment took place in 1995 which included the building of a significant extension including extra facilities for teachers and pupils alike.
A new enclosed handball facility is almost completed in an adjoining site.
Tulsk Lord Edwards GAA Club was formed in 1970 when St. Brendans, Killina merged with St. Marys, Kilmurray to form one club for the whole parish. The new Clubhouse and grounds were opened in 1985 and the playing area extended in i997.